Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Fourm go must you, says Yoda.
Well I'm back, being informed by Google that he had returned. Isn't that nice? Well, anyway, new quote of the week today. On other notes and briefs (heh..heh....I said briefs) we need to figure out a way to appeal to more users and action on the fourm. So join up Google. There we can discuss our situations. On other notes, join up all there. Just clicky the link underneath the quote of the week, and search on the first page you see until you see, "Register Account" and a list of four underlined things underneath it. Click the second one and follow the instructions. Have any trouble? Comment here? K? W? X? Y? Shut up. So don't have any problems, or I'll send a poor kid around to Google's house again, begging for a bagel and some "MTV sire?" YOU GOT THAT/Angry?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment