Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Top 20 Youtube Vids and Other Crap :D

Wow, an actual update. I'm just saying this for all users, me, MasterCheif, and Goo Goo, IF YOU SPAM THE BLOG YOU WILL BE BLOCKED HARSHLY! Charlie doesn't like spammers. So deal with your problems offline.

Now that seriousness is down, time for some real fun. I promise more original material later. First thing's first, here are my list of top 20 youtube vids. Alright, so I'll post the first two now.

20. Hey Britney Chipmunked



Comments: I'm sorry, but this is friggin awesome. I might be a girly nerd for liking this, but shut up. The song is awesome, and it sounds even better chipmunked. the Sickest Kids Rulez! ^_^

19. Barney The Purple Dinsoaur Gets Stalked and Killed



Comments: This is TOO funny. Someone is out to get "Barney" who really isn't purple at all. These videos were made in like 1995, so there uber old, but a good YouTube find.

No comments: