Wednesday, February 20, 2008

more aliases?

strudles, you idiot!!!!!


all these aliases are your fault becuase we were fine until you came on!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

your wrong!

Anonymous said...

leave strudles alone, hes a human!!!!

Anonymous said...

goo goo, you suck!!!!

Anonymous said...

i think goo goo should die.

Anonymous said...

die? that's a little harsh.

Anonymous said...

but hes being mean to strudles!!

FAMASguyXPS said...

stop leaving damn aliases!

Anonymous said...

Go away NOW before I'll beat you up mini-me!!

Anonymous said...

Ahaha! That's where your wrong! You cannot kill us, 'cause we are better than you! You stupid Strudles? this is ALL your fault dumbass! KindaSexy was a poser anyone, I'm glad he left. Now me and NewAnony are building a new legion to blow up the blog.

Anonymous said...

Someone call the FBI please! We need to take these idiots down!

Anonymous said...

i still hate goo goo

Anonymous said...

shut up! we friggin heard you a thousand times!

Anonymous said...

I hate goo goo even more now. I hope he burns in hell and maggots chew at his flesh.

Anonymous said...

shut the hell up, you lesbian! goo goo needs to leave strudles alone, but he doesnt need to die.

Anonymous said...

the only person who needs to die is cartel_fan

Anonymous said...

NO! GOO GOO IS EVIL CAN'T YOU TELL?

Anonymous said...

shut up, crapbag. yes, goo goo is a crapbag but you are a bigger crapbag for giving death threats.

Anonymous said...

For once in my life i agree with hillary clinton

Anonymous said...

hee hee! yay little kiddies!

Anonymous said...

I HATE GOO GOO I AGREE WITH CARTEL-FAN HE MUST BE PUNISHED!

Anonymous said...

STOP ARGUING... yes goo goo is the biggest $#!t head on the blog, but he shouldnt be killed!!!!