Saturday, May 10, 2008

First post of April!

Sorry for the few days hatius, but Famas, Goo Goo's friend and I (Strudles?) have been working with our good friend in a new band called Serious Dance Vibes. We layed down some demo tracks yesterday and are extremely excited about that. It might get lonely around here with all the music stuff, but don't worry, we're coming back.

And this is for Famas and Goo Goo about the band:

I personally think we need to have some order. Instead of ramdomly playing, we should have leaders for lyrics, recording, different instruments, ect. I'm not trying to kill the democracy, but I'm saying that we're not going to get somewhere without everyone being in charge of different things. Whattya say?

~ Strudles?

4 comments:

FAMASguyXPS said...

perfect. i think i should be in charge of being lazy.

FAMASguyXPS said...

NO, SERIOUSLY. since my laptop probably has a better recording software, i think i should be in charge of recording. great idea though.

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

people being in charge leads to arguing of leadership

FAMASguyXPS said...

only if one person thinks they should be in charge of everything