Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Not so Sunday, Sunday Show with Bob (Featuring Charlie)

(The anouncer begins to speak)

ANNOUNCER: Now it's time for another interview show by your favorite talk show host who thinks giving whiplash to small children is funny, Bob!

(As the crowd cheers, Bob comes out and you hear him say "Whiplash sucks!")

BOB: Alright everybody. Welcome to the Sunday Show with Bob....

(An audience member stands up.)

AUDIENCE MEMBER: It's not Sunday!

(Bob pulls out a machine gun a shoots the guy to death.)

BOB: Alright, anyone else deny me?

(The audience shakes there head)

BOB: Good because tonight we are interviewing Charlie.

(Zoom out to Charlie who is tapping his feet)

BOB: Hello, I'm Bob.

CHARLIE: Hi, I'm Charlie!!!

BOB: Yes, yes you are.

CHARLIE: Yup, ask me a question, but hurry up! I have to go potty!

BOB: Okayyyyy......do you have any strudles?

CHARLIE: Noooooooooo!!

(Charlie gets up and "Stayin' Alive" begins to play. Charlie starts doing the disco.)

BOB: What are you doing?

CHARLIE: I'm dancing!!!

BOB: No dancing on the show! Turn the camera offfffff!!!

(The screen becomes fuzzy. Suddenly the scene cuts to some Pandas chewing bamboo.)

TV ANOUNCER: We now bring you "The Wonderworld of Pandas.


(A walrus falls from the sky.)

TV ANOUNCER: And a walrus, COOKKUCCHU!!!

1 comment:

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

you complete @@!#$!@#$!@#$!@# its not kuckoochooo or whatever junk you said, its goo goo ga joob!!!