Tuesday, January 22, 2008

milanos/!!!!!1

i just wrote a story while i was eating milanos, none other than the greatest cookie ever

15 comments:

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

i like milanos too.

Anonymous said...

no you dont

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

who the @#$@ are you, anonymous coward? anynomous people shouldnt be allowed in the blog, its not public, so all anonymous people get out!

Anonymous said...

dont curse on the blog

Anonymous said...

whahahahahahahahahahhahahhahaha!!!!1

fear me

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

whatever, i'm sure the anonymous people will be KICKED OFF... (hint hint go away hint hint)

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

also, censoring a word doesnt count you #$%!@#$!@#$!@#$!@#$@!#$@!#$@!#$!@#$!@#$!@#$!@ becuase it can be interpreted to mean anything. so if you think i'm swearing, you have a sick mind, and you must be punished!

Anonymous said...

whatever youre just pissed cuz you got schooled

Anonymous said...

hey leave him alone he is just saying not to make it seem like you are cursing becauseyou could get booted for that.

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

its obvious anymous person and jeebus are the same people, so both should be kicked off.

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

in response to the jeebus guy...

leave him alone? are you trying to be like that "leave britney alone guy"? for once, this battle has nothing to do with you, it started with me complimenting milanos

Anonymous said...

no need to get angry, and that guy actually has his own talk show.

Anonymous said...

yeah no need to get pissy.

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

okay, look jeebus, im not mad at you, all i want is for this anonymous guy to tell us who he is becuase our blog is not public, so he cant be that many people.

Anonymous said...

why should i tell you? youre probably going to make some joke about me being a child molester, which you seem to be obsessed with.