I dunno what the crap happened, but the aliases have formed a legion by themselves. It was just a joke, I'm sorry, but it has become serious. Yes, it was me. DUH! Not Penguin, but Strudles?
I even friggin admitted to being "homer simpson" and "hillary clinton" in the comments. Yes, their ALL me. cartel_fan, NewAnony, KindaSexy, all are me. But they've come alive and are going to take over the blog! To the bomb shelter! Talk about our aliases problems here. Halp!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Okay, we need to STOP this crazy buisness. Aliases, you heard me, die!
Fine, I'm OUTA' here man. Thanks for making me feel not wanted ;(
Well, one's gone, that's good. Common guys, please leave!
strudles are you really not doing these?
dammit strudles! peng im sorry, but he did not admit to mj,
im back! hahaha
everyone except jeebus hates me, so this is my last post, im just gonna crawl in a hole and die.
Fine. Go ahead. And I didn't do it Master Cheif I swear! I'M NOT DOING IT!!
Post a Comment