Tuesday, February 19, 2008

aliases

i think aliases should be allowed, we should have everyone posting as anonymous this way nobody yells at other people's opinion cuz it could be anyone who posted it

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

I <3 Goo Goo. Tee hee.

Anonymous said...

WTF! U r crazah Hillary!

Anonymous said...

go to hell homer!

Anonymous said...

Uh......I'm sorta new here, and I'm Strudles? friend, so I gotta leave this comment saying that I bet that Hillary and Homer is actually Strudles? Anyone?

Anonymous said...

No u be Strudles cartel u idiot!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Anony.

Anonymous said...

Homer SUCKS!

Anonymous said...

No, I am not Strudles? STOP accusing me! I'm pretty sure that Anony is Strudles? too.

Anonymous said...

No alliassssseessss guyz! I'm pretty sure that Penguin is going crazy again or someting.....

Anonymous said...

Oh, sure, make fun of the new guy, you friggin' craphead. How harsh, I thought he was your friend!

Anonymous said...

Strudles? stop NOW or Goo Goo and Master Cheif will go nuts.

Anonymous said...

Homer kisses other men.

Anonymous said...

Look, I know I'm anonymous (no relation to the other babblehead up there ^) but I have a theroy. Strudles? is all these guys in a desprete attempt to be funny, and it's not working. Really. Just look, these guys are posting one after the other! Do something 'bout this boys!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the guy above me for the most part.

Anonymous said...

You really think that I'm all these guys New Anony? That's pretty low of dissing an admin. I'll quote Master Cheif here and say "look at my badge"

Anonymous said...

Uh I'm not Strudles? Why does everyone think that????

Anonymous said...

Just a hunch maybe. <_>

Anonymous said...

Just a hunch? Hmmm.....

Anonymous said...

cartel_fan don't you have karate or something? Stop clogging my blog with crap!

Anonymous said...

Hillary = Strudles? DUH!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the positive reviews guys. (: I'm the anonymous person who posted the theroy above, so I'll go by NewAnony from now, k?

Anonymous said...

I like this NewAnony guy. He has valid points.

Anonymous said...

Here's what I think:

Hillary/Homer/Anony (The first one) = Strudles?

NewAnony = cartel_fan

Anonymous said...

Damn it KindaSexy! Your such a dumass for thinking that!

Anonymous said...

All of you better stop this "He is Strudles?" nonsence before I block you all.

Anonymous said...

Strudles? you asked me to view this blog and I have a right to defend myself if I need to! And KindaSexy, that's not right at all!

Anonymous said...

Can someone come out and be the bigger man here and admit that they are Strudles? PLEASE!

Anonymous said...

Go jump in a well Timmy.

Anonymous said...

Fine, I'm Strudles? I just wanted to have some fun......thanks alot cartel_fan, NewAnony, kindasexy, and timmy4 for ruining my fun. And o yah, I was the first anony 2.

Anonymous said...

That's better. Thanks dude for admiting it. (:

Anonymous said...

No prob Dan.

Anonymous said...

What I wonder, is are you any of the other guys Strudles?

Anonymous said...

Why do I get the feeling that NewAnony is Strudles? too.

Anonymous said...

Oh fine! I'm Hillary too! That's it tho....

Anonymous said...

What I wanna see is what Goo Goo and Master Cheif gotta say about this.....

Anonymous said...

Jeesh this is sorta sad now. <_>