Saturday, February 9, 2008

HAPPY

since most CRITICISM of halo 3 has gone away, i have taken the liberty of beating the game myself on LEGENDARY.

to all Covenant out there:

QUIT STOMPIN' ON OUR CHIEF!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate you. you called me schizophrenic.

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

howd you beat it on legendary?

FAMASguyXPS said...

i beat it with a friend

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

you just said "i beat the game myself on legendary"
are you admitting to lying?

FAMASguyXPS said...

no, i was party leader and master chief, and i beat the hardest part of the last level while he was dead

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

dont you hate it when your friend dies in the middle of the level?

FAMASguyXPS said...

haha yeah i was in a jeep so he couldn't respawn and i couldn't stop cus stuff was blowing up around me!