Saturday, February 2, 2008

Leave Goo Goo/Master Chief/Strudles/Jebus/Anonymous alone! They're humans!

Alright everyone, I'm here again. Thanks to Goo Goo and Master Cheif for keeping this thing running. You get a gold star. *ding*

Now, for some notes about upcoming crap. REMEMBER TO COMMENT, WE NEED YOUR OPINIONS!

* The fourm is undergoing a major change. All rated M fics must be either deleted or changed. I've figured out that possibly we went a little too far, and need to tone it down to AT LEAST T-rated.

* Also with the fourm, the most popular fic there, "I Took The Long Road" is currently on hatius. I need to rewrite the last chapter to fit new fourm rules, and I'll add one more chapter on, but that should be it, as I need to catch up with other crap. Sorry. ):

* Now I'll be working on a new sprite comic for the blog called "Sonic The Hedghog: Resident Spartan" Sorta picture what it would be like if a dumbo who is obsessed with talking about Eggman's robots trying to beat up a Halo spartan. Yah.....I'll work on the first issue, due soon.

* The Sunday Show with Bob will resume after nearly a few months break. New episodes start the 17th of this month. (A week from tommorow)

* My list of Youtube Videos will continue starting tommorow. And the best ones are coming! Haha!

* With Youtube Videos, you can post it actually onto the blog. Go to the video you want, copy the code where it says "Embed" and paste it into your post. It should be there now when you publish your post. I know that everyone is having trouble, and wanted to go out of the way of doing that.

* I'm also working on expanding the blog. All ideas are welcome. Post them below in the comments section.

* Also I'm exploring the idea of making a group Youtube account. Yet again, post below.

* Cudos to everyone making January 2008 our most memorable month. We had more posts this month than all of 2007! Wow! Good job guys!

Anything else I forgot? Tell me foo' Don't leave me hanging!

3 comments:

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

these appropriate forum stuff is stupid.

Anonymous said...

seriously, you're a hypocrite. yes strudles, im talking about you, and i read the posts

FAMASguyXPS said...

man i wish that anonymous guy would shut up.