Sunday, February 3, 2008

Okay Wise Guys....

I am NOT making fun of Halo, guy who's name I cannot spell. But if you people have to be angry at me because of it, fine I won't make the sprite comic.

Now, as for the fan fic, Ssea has just gotten really, um, innaproprate. Like not even within boundries. It's just gross in a wierd way. As for "I Took The Long Road" I'm working on fixing the last chapter. K?

Now can't we all get along! Whattya say guys?

4 comments:

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

the reason ssea was so funny was becuase it was a bit over-the-top, but im sure that if you just censored out the language on the last chapter, it would be rated T!!!

FAMASguyXPS said...

i have no idea what you guys are taking about

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

thats good, lets keep it that way.

Anonymous said...

heh NO