Friday, February 8, 2008

Other stuff.......

Read my post below. Then I have new news. The fourm is being moved. Reason: Only me and Goo Goo can get on and I don't know how the crap to fix it. People like Master Chief cannot get on due to this problem. Don't worry the fourms are pretty much identical with the exception of a few clean ups and some new adds.

I'll leave the old link up for Goo Goo to transfer his stories and essential posts to the new fourm. Notify me when you saved all the stuff you need off off the old boards Goo Goo. K?

6 comments:

FAMASguyXPS said...

im just too lazy to sign in!!

Anonymous said...

yah........*_*

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

huh, how do i move stuff? im confuzzled!

Anonymous said...

You just re-post it in the new fourms. That's all.

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

no, you do that, youre the only one who can actually access your stupid new forum.

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

well i can access it now, but your still doing it