NO aliases. NONE! I know I did the 36 ones, but I wasn't making the death threats at all I swear! It's either Goo Goo, Master Cheif, or Penguin. Here is the argument for us (not to commit it) and against all of us:
Strudles?
For: Not known for this behavior despite the 36.
Against: Made the aliases in the first place.
Goo Goo
For: The aliases are making death threats to him, and why would he be doing it to himself?
Against: Alias attack always goes on when he is online.
Master Cheif
For: No reason for him to make death threats, as he is Goo Goo's friend.
Against: The use of "Jebus" as a alias, and that he jumped onto Strudles? and Penguins case about it.
Penguin
For: Never on.
Against: Has a self-claimed "cursing-streak" on the blog. Allegedly posted Micheal Jackson alias.
Who is guilty and innocent? Talk about who dunnut here!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i didnt do most of them!
Post a Comment