Um, so I've pretty much taken everyone's email adress from the 7/8 grade, and given them acess to this blog. Let me explain this to those who have NO idea what I'm talking about. The Floating Pineapple Project was created by yours truly back in September in this year, during my obsession with floating pineapples, hence the name. I got Eric do join, and be admin, so you'll find alot of entries by him here. Although, I'm the overall owner, I take other stuff from the net.
However, updates have been scarse as of late, and my last update was late November. I've decided to turn over a new leaf, and send this to EVERYONE so I'll at least have a audience to target to. My old stuff is a little random and crude, so be warned. Crazy talk show hosts and messed up poets with some crazy youtube videos (Muffins is there for those who know what I'm talking about, and Dr. Rabbit is posted too.)
So just check around. Leave a message at my email adress at mimeonfire8894@aol.com to tell me how the site is. Good, bad, terrible? Updates will be coming up soon, to fill my new sense of humor, a little different from back in the day (Namely two months ago)
Merry Christmas guys! Hope to talk to you all soon!
- Alex North (A.K.A: Strudles?) Admin and Creator of "The Floating Pineapple Project"
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment