skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Floating Pineapple Project

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Why Elmo? I'll tell ya why!

He chose Elmo becuase little children like Elmo.
Posted by GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! at 12/20/2007 08:05:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Quote of The Week (Updated Sundays)

Chuck Norris CAN touch MC Hammer.

- CN Facts widget

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2008 (247)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (53)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (94)
    • ►  January (63)
  • ▼  2007 (41)
    • ▼  December (12)
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • Guitar Hero III
      • BENJAMIN FRANKLIN!!!!!
      • No title
      • Why Elmo? I'll tell ya why!
      • NEWS FLASH!
      • Rollie Polie Olie?
      • Rolie Polie Olie: Friendly Child Star or Evil Genius
      • The new Christmas song
      • Hey Everybody!
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (14)

Contributors

  • FAMASguyXPS
  • GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS!
  • Y 0 (_) F /-\ 1 | Z