Friday, April 11, 2008

New Stuff.

Yeah, Master Chief had been giving permission. Sorry for the lack of updates lately, but I would like to announce a few things:

1. The Sunday Show with Bob returns this Sunday for the first time since um...October maybe?

2. I'm working on a fictional online blog, which will be the blog's second skit, called "Who Stole Mah Pancakes??" Keep an eye out for that, updated whenever I get ideas. It will start soon. So keep your pants on.

3. Should the blog be public? Take part of the poll and discuss here.

4. Also, the fourm's status is up in the air. I might just start the crap over, if we make it public. As for now, I will continue my Barney fan-fic. Watch out for that too.

I'm going to edit this as I come up with ideas so stay tuned and discuss here. Post lotsa comments. ;)

~ Strudles?

No comments: