Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Who Stole Mah Pancakes? #2

April 16, 2008
Mood: Platypus

Hey guys! Hey, it's me Billy. Today I road my bike down the street. My next store neighbor Humphry picked the wrong day to decide not to be sober as he ran me over with his lawn mower. It was really scary! It was okay, though, because severed arm acted as a gauge to my bleeding.

I went to the store with my mom today, and the pedophile Elton John tried to molest me. It was really scary!



Then I pulled out an SMG and shot that idiot's face off. Stupid Elton John!

Today I smelled some flowers. They were really pretty. However it was so beautiful, I didn't notice the flying monkies from the sky. They bit my nose, which is not for biting. And I died!

Well that's it. Bayhe!

~ Bobby

No comments: