Friday, April 18, 2008

Request

I know that this is off-topic, but master chief, I was inquiring about starting a band with you, you being vocalist.

It is a Punk/Pop-Punk/Indie band, that will play their own songs, plus a slew of other stuff such as possible covers at requests of band members.

I'm in need of a vocalist. Wanna help me out? Post your response on the comments page.

18 comments:

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

lol, good one, strudles.

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Shoo Goo Goo. I listen to that crap!

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Uh not really. The following:

Coheed and Cambria
Cute is What We Aim For
1997
Deep Purple
Story of the Year
Hawthorne Heights
The Red Hot Chili Peppers
Hawk Nelson
Broadway Calls
A Day Away

Are all pop-punk/indie/punk/rock bands that are good that I listen to. Please stop hating on people for liking different types of music.

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well you get what I mean. And I like Coheed and Cambria, so take that to the office. There a good band.

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

but feathers is still a gay, innapropriate video!!!!!!!! and the lead singer i cant tell if its a boy or a girl!!! you complain that i dont let you express your opinions, but ive never DELETED WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well it's right to voice your opinions, but to openly nuke someone's views is gay. Your aloud to not like something, but to critizise it without warning is just low. Watch yourself or I'll have to delete your comments.

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Uh, calling my bands man-ladies steps over the line, am I right?

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

no, i just called the lead singer a man-lady!!!! and its moreso stepping over the line to deny people freedom of speech!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Look this about Master Chief being invited into my band. If you want to talk about that fine, but everything else is off-topic.

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

ill stop arguing if you stop deleting my comments!

Anonymous said...

Fine.

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

okeydokey