Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Sunday Show with Bob (Featuring Tom Cruise)

span style="font-size:78%;">(Cut to a studio type room. A random guy, with a tie enters from the left. The announcer's voice is heard.)

ANNOUNCER: Welcome to The Sunday Show, hosted by every body's favorite talk show host, that loves to kill handicapped housewives, Bob!

(During a loud applause, you can hear Bob saying "I didn't do it! I'm not OJ!" When the applause stops, Bob begins to talk.)

BOB: Alright, welcome to The Sunday Show, with me, Bob and today's guest is Tom Cruise.

(Tom Cruise is shown sitting on the chair next to him.)

BOB: Hey Tom Cruise, what's new with you?

TOM CRUISE: I got some SERIOUS dance vibes!

BOB: Th...that's nice. But anywhoo, why did you choose Scientology as your religion. Isn't that kinda' wierd?

TOM CRUISE: Well, I chose it because of the Prophet Monkey!

BOB: You gotta be joking...

TOM CRUISE: The Prophet Monkey killed my girlfriend. I was planning to do that for years! So I followed him to his magical Bannana land, where I got a free baby with a Happy Meal, and that's how I got Suri.

BOB: Wow, you got issues dude.

TOM CRUISE: And serious dance vibes.

BOB: You know what, can some one shoot this p****, he's getting on my freakin' nerves

TOM CRUISE: No, not into the pit! Ir burrrrnnnssssss!!!

(The Announcer comes from the side and tries to shoot Tom Cruise. It misses him, and shoots Bob.)

BOB: Aw crap.......

(Bob falls over dead, blood squirting from his head. Tom Cruise tries to run offstage, but slips on a tiki torch used for lighting and gets lit on fire. He screams in dies.)

ANOUNCER: Oh great. The host and guest are both dead. Now what?

(The Anouncer thinks for a minute before waking up from his train of thought.)

Anouncer: Hey Tom the Chef!

(Tom the Chef runs on from the side of the stage. There is an applause.)

ANOUNCER: Tom. I need your help. Bob is dead. We need someone to close this damned show!

TOM THE CHEF: MMmmmmmmmpppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ANOUNCER: I don't care if you have The Wiggles in your mouth! I need your help! Come on!

(Tom hesitently spits The Wiggles out. They scurry offstage.)

TOM: Well that will do it for this week's edition of The Sunday Show with Bob..........who wants pancakes?

(The crowd cheers as Tom starts cooking pancakes over Tom Cruise's flaming body. The credits scroll down reading: Produced by: Strudles? Hosted by: Bob Boberson Gay Married by: Elton John. If you made it to this point, your screwed. Go watch Pokeman now you freak. Sho!!!)

7 comments:

GOO GOO GA JOOB! I'M THE WALRUS! said...

DUDE, THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

FAMASguyXPS said...

i have to make one edit to make it a little less pweerd and pedophile-like

FAMASguyXPS said...

CUZ PEDOPHILES ARE WAT I WRITE ABOUT

Anonymous said...

Goo Goo. What did you change? Everything seems the same?

Anonymous said...

i mean master cheif. <_<

FAMASguyXPS said...

the handicapped children part, (it's just WRONG!!!!)

Anonymous said...

The Anouncer makes Bob say messed up things. Stupid FCC! <_< Sorry 'bout that. I apoligize.