Wat are you talking about! You made your own freakin' webpaint comic! I'm confused. Explain.
im talking about the thing i got invited to. i checked my email today and it said "strudles has invited you to webpaint," and i go on it and its this bizzare website with advertisements and no posts on it or anything. it was really scary!
Ohh. I tried to make a wiki to make text adventures but it didn't work out.
lol, i get it.
Post a Comment
Chuck Norris CAN touch MC Hammer.- CN Facts widget
Chuck Norris CAN touch MC Hammer.
- CN Facts widget
4 comments:
Wat are you talking about! You made your own freakin' webpaint comic! I'm confused. Explain.
im talking about the thing i got invited to. i checked my email today and it said "strudles has invited you to webpaint," and i go on it and its this bizzare website with advertisements and no posts on it or anything. it was really scary!
Ohh. I tried to make a wiki to make text adventures but it didn't work out.
lol, i get it.
Post a Comment